It was so wonderful to be so unreachable. It allowed for mornings and evenings to be left sacred. Instead of watching Netflix at night we've been reading baby books. Our due date is fast approaching with me at 35 weeks. I realized this week I have one onesie, a bassinet, and a little hat. Not a single diaper, or carseat, or wrap. So this weekend is devoted to the accumulation of the necessary so that when baby comes, he can be warm and safe and clean.
I'll put more photos of the new farm up soon. For now....
1. View at dawn from the porch.
2. Nick and Winnie walking in for morning milking.
3. Our pond where I've spent most of my late pregnancy days.
4. Fiddlehead in the crabapple outside the house, taunting a puppy who can't climb.
5. A warning of frost last night for our chilled little town. I wrapped each tomato in a bedsheet as I could think of nothing else at 9:30pm when I checked the weather report.