1. i am averaging one strawberry every 2 days in the little patch i planted. not quite enough to open up a pick-your-own.
2. a very grainy photo of a very well deserved smoothie. thank you thank you mama for the blenderrrr.
3. i got a new-to-me easel from a friend who is moving back to california...my paints & brushes are pleased.
4. nick and i worked around and on the house all day, in our undies and straw hats. fortunately, the only visitors we had to day came around 7 am in the form of 12 large pigs that had escaped.
5. there are no smiles in the daytime heat.
6. my success of the day. i used my new badass heavy duty sewing machine. it took all day, i don't really want to tell you about it, but aren't they pretty?
Posted by kate at 11:27 PM