give me color
so, in response to having had a rough go at it last week, i would like to begin this one by being Reflective and Thankful....two qualities i tend to shove away whenever the world spins too quickly for me.
photos in living color:
1. today's red dress that is already covered in half chewed granola --thank you, rose.
2. red yarn for wrapping presents for babies.
3. sunflowers from a friend's farm.
4. bowl of granola and yogurt for breaki.
5. speaking of Thankful...the grass around our house is coming back fiercely...and i know a little girl calf that may be interested.
6. bag balm for my cracked man-feet and soon for rosie the goat when we start to milk her again.
7. oh thank heavens for the wind to provide some cool relief, as the sky, today, is an unforgiving blue.
8. the washing has finally made it outdoors after a week of cutting corners between hospital and work.
Posted by kate at 12:30 PM