5.08.2011

happy mother's day, mom.

i love that you look 10 times more beautiful on this tractor than i do on mine. i love that you are so hip you send me tapes you've recorded of the avett brothers. i love that i inherited zero self control from you when it comes to cookies and candies. i love that you love all of my animals just as much as i do, even if it means babying a 3 legged piglet for a long weekend while i run off with friends.

i love what you do for me. for us. for fiona, dad, and me. you are my favorite mother. i love you.

5 comments:

  1. our mom is so beautiful! and how do you always find these old pictures??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture.
    Is she really going out with me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh, this makes me want to cry! what a great momma. you are both beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower... love this blog. you're living my soon-to-come-true dream! i love your tuesdays posts, the piglets, this picture and the avett brothers! i heard about your blog through a friend who also follows... i started at the very beginning, and this is where i shall stop for the day. i really enjoy it, thanks so much for sharing. Cheers from TN!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...